It is really important for the practice to be able to contact our patients quickly and easily. In order to do this, if you have provided us with your mobile phone number we will use this to:
- Send You Appointment confirmations
- Send you appointment reminders
- Send you messages regarding results or other information that you need to be aware of
- Send you relevant health campaigns that are pertinent to you eg Flu clinics
- Send you other health information that may be useful
- Send you Friends and Family Survey requests
If at any time you do not wish to receive such sms/text messages please inform a member of the reception team who will be able to opt you out.
If at any time in the future you change your mobile phone number please ensure that you let us know as soon as possible so that we can keep in touch.
Information available from The OM Surgery under the Freedom of Information Act model publication scheme can be obtained from our Practice Manager.
As part of a mandatory, national programme each GP Practice will have to make a summary care record for each patient (unless the patient has already opted out). Please read the information regarding this.
If you wish to opt out download and complete the opt out form and return to the Practice (see below).